At Connecticut In-Home Assistance, we understand what it means to care for each person. It means that we treat all of our clients as individuals with unique needs and expectations. Our personal care services strive to help people with aspects of their own care, with considerate, expert staff members who take pride in the important work they do. We love having the opportunity to show how we can make a positive difference in the lives of people and their families.
Helping you care for a loved one by providing companionship, homemaking. Personal care and transportation services
Choosing Connecticut In-Home Assistance for Personal Care in CT
Count on Us for Elderly Care in CT
All of our staff members providing personal care services are certified nurse’s aides under the direction of a registered nurse.
Rely on us for assistance with:
- Bathing and dressing
- Toileting and incontinence care
- Applying lotion for healthy skin
- Preparation of a special diet, as well as feeding if needed
- Nebulizer treatments and medication reminders
- Encourage and assist with physical therapy exercises
- Mobility and transition from one space to another
- Emptying of colostomy bag and catheters
- Includes our Homemaking and Companion level of service